The Black & White Idea is happy to share that our first EXCLUSIVE Interview with Fashion Photographer Alberto Maria Colombo is featured on this week’s Independent Fashion Bloggers Links A La Mode round-up. Along with The Black & White Idea, please do check out all the other awesome blogs featuring on this week’s roundup.
Pinky & The Brain
Edited by: Taylor Davies
So what do I mean, exactly, by Pinky & The Brain? Well, this week’s round up is a mix of fun and colorful posts that literally incorporate a lot of pink, as well as smart and insightful commentary on the industry and some recent designer collections. This collection of posts sums up much of what the essence of what our IFB community is all about – mixing beauty and stylish content with an intelligent and business-minded approach.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 31ST
- Bon Vivant and a Budget: Trendspotting – Baseball Cap Beauties
- Chic City Life: IFB Conference Has Arrived
- Dress Code High Fashion: Jean Paul Gaultier’s Homage to 80s Pop Icons
- Emphatically Elle: Mix & Match Style Essentials for Under $50
- Fashioned By Love: Emporers New Clothes or Am I Going Mad?
- IFB: Get To Know This Season’s Smart, Sassy & Stylish IFBcon Speakers
- Informed Style: Inspiration – Traditional Lu Jacket
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Celebrate the Year of the Snake
- Lollie Shopping: Five Favorite Fashion Moments on Film
- Peace Love Sequis: Outfit Recreations
- Pearls & Twirls: Tuesday Twirls – Tights
- Pittsburgh in Polka Dots: Plaid + Tweed Under The Kissing Bridge
- Pudding Monster: Spring Blossom
- Quiet Beginning: The Density of Light
- Style Sizzle: How to Keep Your Jeans from Bleeding
- TBW Idea: Exclusive Interview With Fashion Photographer Alberto Maria Colombo
- The Curatorial: Yoox.com – The Polemics of the New Purveyors of Art
- The Fluff Report: Red & Pink: Bobbi, Bloggers & Beauties
- The In Club: What the Hell is Wrong with Ads Today?
- Youth Savage: How Much Do Ideas Cost?
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine